Monday, April 13, 2020

Dear Families,

Thanks for stopping in this Monday. There's not much new information coming from FUSD at the moment. I hope you all were able to stay safe and comfortable this past weekend. My kids were able to hunt for some Easter eggs in our house yesterday, and then they ate way too much candy. We're already feeling a little cooped up after only one day of rain! I'm looking forward to some warm weather to make it a little easier to get outside without all of the bundling up!

Take a peek at Google Classroom this week. Along with new academic opportunities, there are daily challenges and chances for classmates to interact. Unfortunately, we were officially given notice that no video chatting is allowed in more than a one teacher to one student/family ratio. Please let me know if you would be interested in a face to face chat, or if your child would like a chat with me for emotional or academic support. I know this is disappointing to many of the kids. While I'm not allowed to run these video forums, many families I know are setting up these types of meeting for their own kids and friends.

Don't forget that students have continued access to all past weeks of Google Classroom activities as well as other grade level resources in FUSD's learning HUB. As I have mentioned and will continue to mention, don't hesitate to contact me for any kind of help or with
suggestions for our Google Classroom!

Best wishes for another healthy and successful week,

Ms. Fisher
efisher@fusd1.org

FUSD Learning HUB Link:
www.fusd1.org/digitalhub 

Google Classroom Reminder from 3/30:  "Students should be familiar with logging in from past school work: once they've navigated to Google Classroom, they log in with their FUSD email (their 600#@fusd1.org) and their full birthday as their password (ex: 03/23/2020). Please email me if you need help logging in."

No comments:

Post a Comment