Saturday, January 26, 2019



So Much Paperwork!...I'm Sorry...
Rather than the regular blog, I wanted to recap the many upcoming happenings and papers that are coming and going.
  • Science Fair Proposals Due signed and returned: This Monday
  • Grand Canyon Youth Kayak Trip Paperwork (Online Option) and Deposit Due: This Thursday January 31
    • I was not aware of the $30 deposit or the paperwork being due so soon, my apologies
    • Please email Alysa Greenberg at agreenberg@fusd1.org if you have questions as she is in charge of this trip
    • *Please note that some students did not turn in the initial paperwork, so will not have received packets for this trip.
  • Lowell Field Trip and Ski Trip Paperwork Due: This Friday February 1
    • All Paperwork
    • $15 Ski Trip Money (Please email me if you need an extension on the money. I don't want anyone worrying)
  • Middle School Registration Paperwork Due: February 4
    • Please make sure students give me paperwork next week if they need me to give them recommendations
*Movie Premiere*
This Friday! Showings at 10 and 11!
(The movie is about 25 minutes long with credits.)



Students of the Week

      

Sophia and Santiago were nominated this week for their engagement in class, especially during our trickier math lessons. Thanks for giving it your best, each and every day!


Reminders
  • Expert's Homework This Week
  • See the list above:-) 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Well, what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on paperwork

    ReplyDelete